Helping Hand aims to provide a high standard of Personal Care, Companion Services and Domestic Assistance to clients in the local area.
- To support our clients in retaining their independent living skills as far as is possible, allowing them to remain in their comfortable, familiar, safe and secure home environment.
- To provide a service that maintains our clients dignity with regards to their personal choice, lifestyle, safety, privacy and standard of living.
- To work in partnership with clients, their Families, Social Services, Health Professionals and any other support network involved in the care of a client, to ensure the care provided is appropriate to the individual.
- To regularly monitor the quality and appropriateness of the service we provide by collecting Quality Assurance Questionnaires and encouraging feedback from service users and their families. This helps us identify and implement improvements if necessary.
- To ensure all staff are appropriately trained and qualified to deliver a high standard of care to our clients. All staff must complete the care certificate and attain a high percentage pass. All staff are DBS checked and our interview process is extremely thorough.
We regularly undertake spot checks and encourage further professional development with training that improve career satisfaction and progression and enhance the service to our service users.