Autumn Park Business Centre,
At all times we welcome feedback from clients and their families. We have a robust complaints procedure in place which is implemented to address any concerns. Helping Hand aims to provide clients and their families with a first class service at all times and under all circumstances.
However it is acknowledged that there may, on rare occasions, be times where the service provided falls short of this level of service.
Helping Hand is keen that clients and their families should make our office staff aware of any such instance at the earliest opportunity. This allows us to investigate the incident and remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
With this in mind we wish to bring to the attention of clients and their families our formal complaints procedure. In this context a complaint is any communication, either in verbal or written format, expressing dissatisfaction with anything relating to the provision of our services.
Once the complaint is received it will be recorded and investigated in a timely manner.
It is anticipated that immediate action will achieve an immediate and acceptable solution in order that our standards are maintained.
We aim to acknowledge receipt of any complaint within two days and will provide an update of the progress every seven days. Helping Hand will acknowledge any formal complaint in writing which will be followed by a formal response outlining the nature and outcome of any complaint.
All complaints will be investigated to-
- Ensure that the relevant employee (usually the Office Manager) responds to the complaint.
- Investigate the complaint and establish the facts.
- Determine if any policies and regulations have been breached.
- Collect any relevant information or paperwork relating to the complaint.
- Establish any corrective practices that will address the complaint.
- Provide the complainant with a response identifying the corrective action to be taken.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the action.
Should you be dis-satisfied with the way forward in terms of resolving
any complaint please direct your concerns to:
Care Quality Commission, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon
Tyne NE1 4PA Tel: 03000 616161