Whether you require short term care following a hospital stay to get you back on your feet, or you have longer term care needs, we can provide a service tailored to your individual needs.
Helping Hand go the extra mile to ensure our clients receive the highest possible standard of personalised services delivered by highly skilled, qualified, caring, professional and friendly staff. Our range of services are outlined below:
- Bathing and assisting with personal hygiene
- Toiletry needs, including continence care
- Mealtime preparation and assistance
- Medication prompting
- Personal Grooming
- Moving around the house
- Getting in and out of bed
- Outings to shops, Post Office, Doctors Appointments etc
- Daytime Activities
- Conversation and discussion to prompt interaction
- Keeping in touch with friends and families
- Attending in house events (Games afternoons, Afternoon tea)
- Engaging in hobbies and interests
- Assistance making/attending appointments/day care/clubs
- Companion Service
- Collecting prescriptions/paying bills
Before we commence any services, usually the Registered Manager Simone or our Senior Home Care Administrator Karen, will visit each client to discuss their needs. A care plan and risk assessment will be completed from the information we are given and we can confirm the date we can provide services for you.
Current prices 2020:
We have an easy to understand pricing structure. Our minimum call time is 30 minutes. We charge £19.00 per hour (£9.50 for 30 minutes) Monday to Friday, plus a mileage charge of 40p per mile from our offices to client home address (calculated using google maps).
Bank Holidays and weekends are charged at time and a half rate.
Christmas and New Year are charged at double rate.
Emergency short term care – please call to discuss requirements and charges.